[ClockDay09] Running NG [ClockDay09] Running NG

Good work!

I really like this movie! The animation was great, those clocks sure can dance and the artwork was great, Tom and Stamper looked just like their level icons. The only bad thing it that it was way too short. In all, great movie.

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

Ahahah!, Im going to poke you now, seriously!

Funny AND true, its good to see more animations from you so keep it up!

Lami Lami

Oscar Worthey

Chris you are a master of flash, the animation was simply amazing I really don't know where to criticize although you should jack up the smoothness on those lines.

The story was amazing, you must of been up all night righting that one, I really didn't see the plot twist at the end coming.

The voice work tops even that of Hans, you really put that microphone to good use.

Overall it was flawless. 5/5 10/10

-DroidFish

ComiX Episode Five! ComiX Episode Five!

Finaly

Fresh ComiX, still great voices, great animation and funny as hell. Jolly good show ol' boy!

Deck the hall Deck the hall

Hah

I liked it, nice lil quickie, the animation on the fingers was good and it was funny but you could of put a little more detail into the artwork. Now if you'll excuse me Im going to watch it again

fluffkomix responds:

thanks that makes me feel good.

Super Happy Hat Man Super Happy Hat Man

Lol Chris!

Although Ive never seen this before Oney mentioned it in his post if I'd seen it before I would of known it was his. I mean come on, its reaking of Chris O'Niel.

I dont know why this has such a low score, I found it funny anyway. Not the best animation but still funny. Too many dicks though.

The Josk Project The Josk Project

That was interesting

Well I guess that was Ok, fairly decent stick animation and I liked the ending but you really need to work on the voices, they both sounded the same. Also looks like the background was drawn in paint and imported into flash, draw the background in flash, its a much better program. You also need to spend more time on the artwork, characters and BG.

Overall I must admit I liked it so 5/5 7/10

Wallisco responds:

Thank you!

Yeah I'll admit I was a bit lazy with the voices, I could definitely improve. You guessed right with the backgrounds being drawn in paint, but I'm not a particularly skilled artist lol.

Naruto Jukebox Naruto Jukebox

Not really a flash.

I wouldn't call that a flash, yes its in the SWF file but in the end its just a song, ONE song. You say you spent forever on this but anyone can tell that's a lie, how long does it take to import one track. If file size is an issue then read this.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/4 65403

And it was an eyesore, white screen and poorly placed text, a logo and a 3 frame sprite, you need to make it look decent or else people will vote low.

3/10 - You need more tracks and better graphics.

Max n' CO: Christmas Tree Max n' CO: Christmas Tree

Wowza!

Your animation has really improved, I really like the jaw movements, it deserves a MUCH higher score >:(

And I saw the Robotnick head ^^ that made me laugh my freakin' ass off.

Shadowii2 responds:

Heh, finally decided to add the jaw movement as well, so it would look more natural.
And heh, everyone loves Robotnik's head!

Thanks for the review.

A Diamond Armada Xmas! A Diamond Armada Xmas!

I'd give a 10 for that santas face alone....

That was a nice little short, I loved Santas face but that was very rude of you to not spare him some drugs, SHAME ON YOU WILL.

10/10 5/5 <------- Thats my Christmas present to you now give me mine!, The ComiX voices will do.